Monday, November 3, 2008

No on Prop. 8

So, I normally steer clear of using my site to express my political opinion, etc. BUT, I must take a second to rant about how messed up it was that while visiting another blog, I noticed a huge Yes on Prop. 8 google ads banner, and thought to myself: hmmm.. I use google ads, maybe my site says the same. And sure enough, there it was, plastered over the entire left side of my site: YES ON PROP 8. Just wanted to take a second and note that I did not approve of those ads. There, that said. Oh, and if you use google ads, and don't feel like spreading a message like Yes on Prop 8, then check and make sure they haven't gotten to you too. And pass this message on to any other bloggers who use this ad service. Sorry.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: